 Administrative / Database / 1663
  Re: My sets on LUGNET

(...) Hi Jaco ... I trust you're recovered from LW by now. Thanks again for all your kindness! As far as I know this is how to do it but I could be wrong - be a LUGNET member, be at the lugnet website, be logged on - go here (URL) drill down to a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq)

  Re: My sets on LUGNET

(...) The above is all correct. Note that if you are not a LUGNET member, you can still keep track of your sets/parts on Peeron - log in with a peeron account, go to a specific set (such as (URL) and click on "Add Copy" on the right side box. Repeat (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq)

  Re: My sets on LUGNET

(...) Heh, like I actually know that. Most of the parted out parts went out in copies of sets I sell, especially MTW-3002 and MTW-2001, so it's not exactly clear. :-) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq)