 Administrative / Database / 1638
  Picture of set #5872 for set database

Dear admins, I've posted a picture of set #5872 on brickshelf, for the set database. This promotional polybag seems to be in the same Belville sub-theme style as sets #5856, #5857 and #5858, therefore I've placed it under the "?" sub-theme #5872 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.database)