 Administrative / Database / 1637
Re: 253?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
[...] the vault has a set # 253 called Big People Helicopter... I couldn't
find it on brickshelf or brick set... i don't have any more info about it
except that it apparently exists :)  (oh, and it's from 1975) [...]

A new member just sent a picture and confirmed this info. 253-2 will be added.

Thanks!

-Suz