 Administrative / Database / 1629
Re: Set 7212 and 4193348
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Martin Bruun wrote:
In lugnet.admin.database, Thomas Garrison wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Martin Bruun wrote:

I will soon be going on holiday involving flying with Maersk Air. Today I
received a catalog from their tax-free shopping service. In the catalog is two
Lego sets, that it is possible to order:

Set 4193348 is a wristwatch. The text in the catalog describe it as "Soccer
watch". Again there is no official name visible on the box. But with the watch
you get a minifig soccer player, a soccer ball and some decorative parts to the
watch. The price in Danish kroner is 199.00 or close to US$ 30.85.

Is this different from
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7385
?  (I have no idea if 7385 comes with a minifig. . .)

Hmm, that is difficult to see, but I found a picture of both sets in Maersk
Air's online shopping catalog:

on the bottm of the page there is links to each set with a small picture

http://www.taxfree.gategourmet.dk/products.aspx?CategoryName=Til_Børn

Hope this helps,
Martin

I don't know why that link didn't work, but just click on the word "Børn"
(children), that should work.

Martin