 Administrative / Database / 1615
1614  |  1616
Subject:
Accessory set 10076
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 08:14:15 GMT

Yesterday I visited Legoland Billund.

A great trip, which of course also included some shopping. Apart from the new
world city sets I didn't see anything that struck me as new, but I did pick up a
Technic accessory set, because it included some gear wheels that I don't have in
my collection. (The large 36 tooth double bevel gear from the Spybotics Gigamesh
set). When I got home I found out that this set is not in the database.

Here is the data:
Set#: 10076
Name: Technic Wheels (no name on the plastic bag, name is taken from the printed
receipt)
Number of pieces: 39 (according to the plastic bag, I have not opened it yet)
Price 99.75 Danish Kroner (= approximately 15 US$)
Year: 2002 (this is the year printed at the registered trademark notice on the
bag)
Content: I will make a detailed inventory later, but it contains one large
technic turntable (black bottom, clear top), 2 gray 36 tooth double bevel gears,
2 gray 40 tooth gears, 2 large pulleys, a differential, some toothed bionicle(I
think) parts plus a selection of smaller gear wheels.

I did also see 2 other technic accessory sets in the 1007x range, but they were
not interesting to me so I did not buy them. One was a selection of pins and
connectors and I noticed some of the newer blue and tan ones were included. The
other one included a variety of technic liftarms,

Martin