 Administrative / Database / 1588
Re: Several Buckets Missing from LUGNET Database (4084,4085,4080)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:16:13 GMT

Dan & All,

4084
4085
4080

can you give us a little more info about these sets?  like name, pc
count, etc?

I will tonight, I am at work right now, and the buckets are at home. I just
brought the bucket numbers and quantity to work so I can update my various
files and LUGNET listing. :)

I also noticed there aren't any pictures for the 4105 or the 4103. Should I
take a picture of those perhaps? It has been a few moons since I bought sets
that aren't in the database!

pictures are always welcome.  Just post a link to where you put them
(BS?), and one of us will eventually do the updates :)

All right. I will take pictures of all the buckets then
(4080,4084,4085,4103, and 4105) and will reply when I get those pictures
uploaded. Thanks! :)

Scott Sanburn
--
Member, MichLUG: http://www.michlug.org