 Administrative / Database / 1587
Re: Several Buckets Missing from LUGNET Database (4084,4085,4080)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:02:55 GMT

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 01:44:31PM +0000, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
To Whom It May Concern,

I bought a few different buckets last night on clearance, and thought I
would add some that my mother-in-law bought me from her grocery store that
she works at, and imagine my surprise when several came up missing from the
LUGNET database!

Here is the listing, I will go home tonight and get more information for them:

4084
4085
4080

can you give us a little more info about these sets?  like name, pc
count, etc?

I also noticed there aren't any pictures for the 4105 or the 4103. Should I
take a picture of those perhaps? It has been a few moons since I bought sets
that aren't in the database!

pictures are always welcome.  Just post a link to where you put them
(BS?), and one of us will eventually do the updates :)

Dan