 Administrative / Database / 1585
    Add MISBI links to set guide? —Rick Cuijpers
   Hi, wouldn't it be nice to add links to the MISBI database to the Lugnet guide? example URL: (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Add MISBI links to set guide? —Steve Scott
   (...) I'm sure that many users would find this useful. I haven't discussed this with anyone yet, so now is as good a time as any.....Todd, any thoughts? Cheers Steve www.misbi.com (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.database)