 Administrative / Database / 1465
Re: 3271 - Correction of year and addition of title
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 14:40:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
3271 Bob's Workshop 2001 (Duplo/Bob the Builder)
2002 is incorrect.  SAH currently lists the price as $US5.99

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

cool. fixed.

I'm just now entering 3 new BtB sets I bought last night. They're soooo cuuute!
Spud rocks.

Any idea what 3280 is or will be?

-Suz