 Administrative / Database / 1405
1404  |  1406
Subject:
Notes/Corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:04:35 GMT

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/78777
Is the date right?  The three sets that make up 78777 are listed as being
2001 sets, while 78777 itself is listed as a 2000 set.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8550
I'm fairly confident that this set was not really released in 3003. . .

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/880001
This set has theme "CyberSlam / Competition", while their are ten other
sets with theme "Cyber Slam / Competition".  The absent space makes the
Lugnet Guide categorize it as different.

What ever came of that idea to make sending in corrections easier
(particularly for people who don't religiously read lugnet.admin.*,
whoever they are)?
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=1280

TWS Garrison
tgarriso@math.purdue.edu