 Administrative / Database / 1352
Re: Link to Peeron from set database pages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:00:48 GMT

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 04:53:26PM +0000, Kevin Wilson wrote:
It would be very nice to have a link from the set database pages to the
entry for that set on peeron, same as there's a link to Brickshelf
instructions. Then if I know part (x) is in  a set I can skip right from
that set on Lugnet to the Peeron inventory.

yah, I agree it will be cool - and it will happen one day :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com