 Administrative / Database / 1343
1342  |  1344
Subject:
Some new entries for lugnet database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:23:31 GMT

I have some pictures of sets that are listed without pictures at lugnet
database and a few more for sets tht are not listed in the database at all.

These are (temporary) to be found at brickshelf:

Concerning the years of the sets and further infos, I'm sorry. I cnnot provide
these.

Especially set 810 has been one of the favorites in my childhood and i really
would wish to find it at lugnet, esspecially since the building instruction is
uploaded at brickshelf since over two years.

Number  :       810
Name    :       {Early Technic}
Theme   :       Gears / Universal Building Set
Year    :       1974
Pieces  :       ?
Figures :       0

Kind regards,