 Administrative / Database / 1335
Re: Missing sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Shlomo Wygodny wrote:
Pls send response to wygodny@mutek.com .

I am trying to list my sets, and could not find the following:
1. Basic set #1, Probably from 1975, seems to be the "sibling" of
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2_7.

yet another set #1? it's the 8th one!  What info do you have on it?  like
Name, Piece count, and hopefully picture?

I've got a #1 set that's not in the db.  Well, sort of.  It seems to be the
same set as 1905: <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1905_1>.  Except the picture
given for 1905 would be the back of the box for my set #1.  I'll collect the
information for this set, and forward it to y'all.

Steve