 Administrative / Database / 1328
    Re: What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"? —Dan Boger
   (...) well, that's fixed - Steve gave me the part number for it, so I added that, and corrected the name to the (un)official ldraw name. However, I couldn't find any other ones in our inventory (at least nothing that matched 'cauldron' or 'minifog (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"? —James Brown
   In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes: <snip> (...) Normally I don't typo pounce, but this just made me laugh.... Does the minifog pot come with dry ice, or do you have to get it seperate? :) James (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.database)