 Administrative / Database / 1313
    box front picture for 4158 —Ray Sanders
   I picked up several copies of 4158 yesterday. This set is missing the picture in the lugnet guide. I just dropped the box on my scanner and scanned the box front. What size and image type do you want ? Who do I send it to ? Ray (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: box front picture for 4158 Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) We prefer jpeg images. We don't have a special size requirement, but some files can be as big as 100k. It really depends upon the quality of the scan and the amount of details in the image. Send us the biggest file that's convenient for you. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.database)