 Administrative / Database / 1263
1262  |  1264
Subject:
adding minitalia to set ref
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 02:17:40 GMT

Is it possible to add minitalia sets to set ref database?  There appear to
be no numbers for these sets except those that tell what # an individual set
is in the series. Some info and pictures is available in files at brickshelf.
Thank you Gianluca Morelli! A person with magnificent taste!  [the Fabuland
Walrus is his member figure there :-) ]
Oh ye greater minds of computerdom please figure out a way to do this and
make it so...

sheree

oh yeah, if these sets are already there, a possibility ?, educate me as to
how to access them...