 Administrative / Database / 1254
Re: Getting total MSRP for collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:02:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Paul Gyugyi writes:
Todd,
Is there a way to get the total MSRP for the sets in
"My Collection".  Looking at my total number of bricks
I'm realizing that I'll need an insurance line-item
just for them, and a sum total of the MSRP for the
sets is a good starting point.

Yeek!  I don't wanna know!

Actually, it sounds like a good idea, especially with the insurance angle
(assuming you can get your insurance to believe your assessed value and/or
collection size).

But my first thought was indeed "Yeek!"  I'm really not sure I want to know
how much my collection costs!

;)

James