 Administrative / Database / 1245
  scan for 4128

Here's another one. Most of the other buckets are shown as pictures in catalogs, which is why I guess many FreeStyle buckets are not pictured. This is just the side of a FreeStyle bucket, which seems better than 'Not Pictured'. (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: scan for 4128

(...) Thanks! added it. -Suz (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: scan for 4128

(...) Cary, would you be able to scan for me the bucket-side or -back with the layout of all the pieces, big enough to read the numbers? I'm collecting them in preparation for adding them to the inventory collection. Any buckets or freestyle boxes (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: scan for 4128

OK, Heather, here it is: (URL) kinda large, but hopefully it's readable. If you have any trouble deciphering the details, drop me a line and I'll be happy to do the detective work. Cary "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) Cary, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: scan for 4128

This exchange is one of the examples of Lugnet being the "best on the net"! -- Botsmaster3000 botsmaster3000@hotNO...AMmail.com "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:GEKrv8.F7L@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)