 Administrative / Database / 1241
Re: Old Space Value Pack Found!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 16:11:58 GMT

XPed to lugnet.admin.database

In lugnet.market.shopping, John York writes:
Since this set isn't in the lugnet database, I thought I'd mention it here. I
just received a 1999 Value Pack from a guy in Italy that contains 6822, 6823,
AND 6807!!! The date on the package is 1985. Here's a link to a picture of it:

http://home.careersite.com/~jry/1999misb.jpg

So Dave, you're right! I now have both a sealed 6806 and 6807!

John