 Administrative / Database / 1237
1236  |  1238
Subject:
Exxon gas sets don't show on Lugnet Search
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:37:58 GMT

Is there any way to add a keyword so these, and any others, show up on a search?

A search of "Exxon" on the database yields no matches. I know there are at
least 3 sets that are Exxon sets: Fuel Pumper, <set:6679 Tow
Truck>, and Gas Station. A suggestion would be to put Exxon in
braces in the title, ie {Exxon} Gas Station.

The Shell sets show up on a Shell search, so I thought Exxon sets should too.

Tanks,
Clark