 Administrative / Database / 1192
    Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444 —Bryan Beckwith
   Scans can be found at: (URL) isn't much more than a flat piece of cardboard connected to 1503 and 1504, so I just scanned the top flap part. Let me know if these scans aren't clear enough. Also, I have scans of each side if they are wanted. - Bryan (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)