 Administrative / Database / 1079
    Re: Member details in set database moved to subpages —Jennifer L. Boger
   I personally would like the 4 sub pages on a single page. Formatted the way it used to be, just separately. (I actually liked the cookies idea best, so i could have the option, but i'll settle for the above :) ) 4 pages is not "at a glance". (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Member details in set database moved to subpages —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I would like to express my preference for this solution as well, with the "my info" part repeated at the top, and maybe with a link to go back (although I'm not clear why the back button isn't good enough for that, it's faster if the page (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Member details in set database moved to subpages —Todd Lehman
   (...) I can do that. (...) I'm not sure what you mean here by "used to be" and "separately." (...) Maybe it can swing back to that if I move things to a faster box and if not everyone selects the always-display option. :) --Todd (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Member details in set database moved to subpages —Ross Crawford
   (...) I think maybe "separately" referred to being on a separate page a la new system. And "used to be" may refer to the extra blank lines between comments - I don't remember ever seeing all that white space in the previous incarnation, and I think (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)