 Administrative / Database / 1069
Re: New Scala sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 04:21:35 GMT

Christian Gemuenden wrote:
no more need to use your scanner as I also got a Belville set this weekend
and uploaded the new sets to www.brickset.com . Simply use the direct link
if you only need the new Scala images:

http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?Set=3121-3124

Would you upload them separately to Lugnet (I'm not sure that Todd is
willing to "borrow" pictures from Brickset).

The entire 2001 section is constantly growing and already contains 211 sets
(while Lugnet only lists 97 of these).

I wish we could see a merging of the data from Brickshelf and Lugnet.
Lugnet in general has a better engine, but Brickset is definitely more
complete in many areas.

Frank