 Administrative / Database / 1062
    Re: newsgroups search modifiers ? —Ray Sanders
   (...) OK, I did not see that page. I tried those and it seems to be doing what I wanted. For some reason, I thought I tried those earlier and was not getting the desired result. Lets assume that all is well now. If I see whatever it was I saw (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: newsgroups search modifiers ? —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I'm no expert, but I think I know what you mean. I've had a similar sounding history. I'll mention it to Todd, trying to reproduce the trouble I had. -Suz. (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.database)