 Administrative / Database / 1043
Re: Question about searching set database?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:18:44 GMT

"Craig Livingston" <Craig_R_Livingston@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Not sure about the correct place to post this but...

How does one search by two parameters? For example, say I wanted to search
for all Technic sets from the year 2000. How would one do this?

I tried:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/technic&qy=2000

But apparently this gives all Technic sets plus all the sets in year 2000.

Is there an easy or hard way to do this? I believe it could be very
useful.

You may find the information you're looking for at brickset, where such a
query is possible:

http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?Theme=technic&Year=2000

Huw