 Administrative / Database / 1029
Re: bucket not found in database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:21:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Jeff Jardine wrote:

Hi,
I have a Freestyle bucket that does not appear to be in the set database.
It may be a Canadian version of the 3027 bucket.

Mine is numbered 3670, and has 410 pcs.  The bucket is purple and says
"Special Anniversary edition" or "Limited Anniversary Edition" on it (can't
remember exactly).  I believe 3027 has 411 pcs and includes a sivler brick.
Mine has no silver brick.

Jeff J

Excellent.
Is the year on the bucket 1998?
are there any minifigs in the bucket?
You wouldn't have a picture would you?

I've taken a closer look to get the details:
The year is 1998.  It says a "35th Anniversary" on a badge printed on the
front, next to a banner that says "Limited Edition."
It has two minifigs: One is a smiley, white torso with a fat vertical red
stripe bordered by thin blue stripes, and blue arms.  The other has a
"Timmy" head, white torso with "Freestyle" on the front, and red arms.
There are black and blue legs.
I'm afraid I have no picture.  I don't even own a camera.

I'll crosspost this to loc.ca to see if anyone else in Canada has this bucket.

Jeff J