 Administrative / Database / 1021
    new alpha team series —Andrew McGeachie
   hi folks. i'm a posting newbie, so sorry if this has already been discussed. i just reaceived set #6771, Ogel Command Striker, from the new Alpha Team series from LEGO S@H. I was all psyched to add it to my collection in the db, but it's not listed. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database)