 Administrative / Curators / 67 (-5)
  Re: Lugnet deforms ASCII art?

You know what's interestin’ When the message comes into my e-mail inbox for validation it appears perfectly circular in the pop-up window that I use to click the “I wrote this; Post It” button. But again upon checking Lugnet via Web Interface (I (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet deforms ASCII art?

(...) Because variable width fonts are easier to read. LUGNET is meant for sharing textual information, not ASCII art. If you want to share illustrations, post them on Brickshelf. I know I'm not the only one who finds huge ASCII signatures somewhat (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet deforms ASCII art?

ASCII art: American Standard Code for Information Interchange ¿My question is WHY? I input a perfect Circle into the primary Post section. (The Circle appears entirely circular) I then sign in and hit the Preview button. (The once perfect circle is (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What happened to the Cool site of the Week?

(...) look forward to the new design. :) Ben Roller (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What happened to the Cool site of the Week?

In lugnet.general, Ben Roller writes: [...] (...) I agree and am taking care of this now. I also got some good comments from a post here: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact