 Administrative / Curators / 636
  Re: Would the last person to leave, please turn out the lights?

(...) I agree with this. Lugnet was ground breaking, when it was first launched. But that was eons ago. We're rapidly coming up on lugnet.space's 10th anniversary ((URL)). It's been a great 10 years for lugnet.space with well over 40k postings, but (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Would the last person to leave, please turn out the lights?

(...) Can I propose twittering with hashtags like #technic_moc or #space_moc so we can find each others cool stuff now it is moving away from the lugnet server? (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)