 Administrative / Curators / 633
    lugnet.robotics.nxt co-curatorship —Jordan Bradford
   Almost a year ago I posted a thread about the (URL) robotics.nxt sidebar>. I don't update it much anymore, but today I was emailed a request to add a link to a new NXT simulator. I've done so, but what would make the sidebar more interesting is a (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.technic, FTX)