 Administrative / Curators / 609
Re: New curator for lugnet.loc.au please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:22:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi, could you please add Ben Whytcross (member #407) as an additional curator
for lugnet.loc.au?

Thanks

ROSCO (co-curator)

Hello,

Any update on this?

Also, could I be added to lugnet.org.au?

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross

Hello.

Just wondering if anyone reads this group and actions curator requests?

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross