 Administrative / Curators / 601
  Am I still curator for lugnet.org?

I just received an email with a request for a link to iBricks from the lugnet.org sidebar. At one point I was the curator, and it looks like I'm still listed as curator on the sidebar. I'm not listed as a curator, and I distinctively remember asking (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.admin.curators)