 Administrative / Curators / 563
Re: The Problem Specifically
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:56:49 GMT

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 02:41:04PM +0000, John wrote:
Okay, here is my problem specifically:

I've created this page: <http://www.lugnet.com/trains/org/tcltc/diesels>

Now I want to create this:
<http://www.lugnet.com/trains/org/tcltc/diesels/MR1500 > and I get an "error
404".

If I create: <http://www.lugnet.com/trains/org/tcltc/dieselsMR1500>, it asked me
if I wanted to start a new page (which I did).

I'm at a loss, here.

I wonder if it's because it's off a real page, and not off your
userpage.  I wasn't able to create

  http://www.lugnet.com/trains/org/tcltc/test/test2

either.  I'll see if I can spot any configuration differences between
how userpages are treated and FTX off "real" pages.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com