 Administrative / Curators / 505
504  |  506
Subject:
Spring cleaning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 22:44:33 GMT

Hello curators!

We might be getting a sizable volume of new visitors about now. This is a good
time for Spring Cleaning! I'd like for our sidebars and things to look snazzy
and fresh. Please check there for dead links, events passed, etc. If you see any
particular yuck in other groups (that you can't fix), follow up here so someone
can see to it. I'm responsible for the Books area (among others). I'll tackle
that and the homepage first.

As always, please "post easy" on newbies and smile because you love curating so
much!

(^^)

Thank you all for the hard work you do.

-Suz