 Administrative / Curators / 502
Re: Curator for .Underground?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 02:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   Are there any curators for the “Underground” group? Just wondering...

You can always answer that question for any group you’re wondering about(1) by visiting this URL: http://news.lugnet.com/admin/curators/curators.cgi which is linked from the sidebar of this very group. Underground currently has no curators.

   If not, I’d hereby like to volunteer. I’d like to bring some fresh air to the underground.

Sure, sounds great! Send one of us metacurators (see that pesky sidebar again for how) your member number and we’ll make it happen... Just “Mind the Gap”! (2)

1 - except off-topic groups, those are suppressed. I can’t remember exactly why I asked that be done.
2 - sorry, you didn’t actually mean the LONDON Underground did you? Couldn’t resist!