 Administrative / Curators / 485
    Re: My Vignettes! Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Since this is a relatively new group, I don't want to jump the gun. Does anyone have any problems with Nathan Wells as a curator? Nathan, I'm going to need your Lugnet Member #. I'll wait til tomorrow to see if anyone objects, and then set you (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette)

        Re: My Vignettes! —Nathan Wells
   (...) That's sounds good. My LUGNET # is 1850. (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette)