 Administrative / Curators / 47
  Curatorship for Town

I'd like to volunteer as curator of lugnet.town. Kevin ---...--- NEW Tank Engine custom train set: (URL) Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for Town

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) I'm just reiterating this, although I won't have as much time free now as when I first posted, since I'm about to launch the second annual Town building contest. Still, I am still interested in doing this. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for Town

(...) Other than my concern that the curatorships may be getting a little "Kevin heavy" (grin) I think Kevin would make a great curator for .town! (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)