 Administrative / Curators / 42
    Request for Curatorship —Matt Brooks
   After reading through this group, and liking the idea, I'd like to volunteer to be curator for the Harry Potter line. I normally read and post through Netscape's newsclient, but I'd like to get more involved and help out with the web interface. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)