 Administrative / Curators / 351
    FTX functions? —Ross Crawford
   Hi admins, Is there somewhere a comprehensive list of available FTX functions which can be used in sidebars, e.g. NewsSpotlight & LEGOSet? Thanks ROSCO (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: FTX functions? —Ross Crawford
   (...) I assume the lack of response means there isn't :( I'd be happy to write up a page to go in the FTX guide, if I had a list of these functions. ROSCO (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: FTX functions? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) All I know of is the FTX guide itself: (URL) I think additions or clarifications would certainly be welcomed by all. (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: FTX functions? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ahhh yes I found LegoSET and LDrawPart under the heading LEGO-related features. So I created a basic page for NewsSpotlight here (URL) if someone who is able wishes to include it in the FTX guide. Probably belongs under LUGNET-related (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)