 Administrative / Curators / 322 (-5)
  Re: A Change

(...) I ToTaLlY agree! :) T'would be a good-incentive to join as well! (...) Don't worry, sometimes it takes a while to get heard! Thanx, --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HEL3JA.14I0@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I am a member and still have to verify my post. It is not dificult to do that, so i dont think it is a big problem. But It would be (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

Now a couple features I would love to see: - a page for members where they can see all their unauthenticated posts - being able to edit the post in the authentication screen (I could have used that ability to add this information to my previous post (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

(...) Other shortcomings of the web interface: - doesn't keep track of read/unread posts very well - doesn't allow marking a post as unread (I do this all the time when I want to return later to the post to respond) - doesn't support built in spell (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

(...) My slight problem with the web interface is that I cannot use any of my signature/taglines without copy and pasting from an external source. I poat a suggestion to this fact about a week ago but have been ignored. I think this would be a good (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact