 Administrative / Curators / 317 (-5)
  Re: A Change

Time for me to play devil's advocate... (...) At the risk of sounding elitist, I point out that the "citizens" of Lugnet are arguably the paying members. As a member who posts exclusively via the web interface, I have no knowledge of the difficult (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  A Change

.A Change ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ (Not so much a` BIG change, but a `SMALL improvement!) !An open letter to the Lugnet community and it’s creators: I'm proposing that a change take place in our lovely Lugnet community. Not a radical revolution, but simply just a (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.announce)

  Anyone up for some sweeping changes?

As curator of .build.mecha, it is my duty to keep the sidebar up to date, informative, and clean. The one thing I've really been neglecting is the clean part of my duties. I hope the changes I've made have alleviated that. I'd really appreciate (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: New curators added

Thanks Todd. I agree with Mr. Hein. Much Kudos. Ben (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: New curators added

(...) Hey, Todd! Thanks for the quick notification! Right now, I'm going to exchange a few ideas with Mr. Medinets, so the page should be ready to go within a few days at the most. Thank you and kind regards, <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact