 Administrative / Curators / 307
306  |  308
Subject:
New curators added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 05:26:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman wrote:
If there are any outstanding curatorship requests, please e-mail me at
<todd@lugnet.com> and I'll try to get you set up this weekend after the
server upgrade.  I set up a couple earlier this week but I think there are
still others that managed to fall through the cracks.  [...]

OK, following up on this, the following curatorships have been activated...

   /aquazone/ - Felix Greco (94)
   /build/ - Clark Stephens (1410)
   /build/minifigs/ - Clark Stephens (1410)
   /build/microscale/ - Ashley Glennon (90)
   /castle/ - Benjamin Medinets (817)
   /castle/ - Matt Hein (1112)
   /castle/org/cw/ - Richard Marchetti (174)
   /fun/gaming/ - James Brown (11)
   /fun/gaming/ - Christopher Weeks (45)
   /fun/gaming/ - Frank Filz (50)
   /legoland/california/ - Mark Papenfuss (1634)
   /loc/au/vic/mel/ - Ross Crawford (469)
   /loc/se/ - Tobbe Arnesson (1793)
   /loc/us/ca/la/ - Dave Johann (524)
   /loc/us/ca/sf/ - Russell Clark (130)
   /org/glug/ - Christopher Weeks (45)
   /org/ca/nalug/ - James Brown (11)
   /org/us/baylug/ - Russell Clark (130)
   /org/us/gardenslug/ - Jeff Stabile (152)
   /org/us/lugola/ - Dave Johann (524)
   /org/us/texlug/ - Thomas Avery (1128)
   /robotics/spybotics/ - Stephen B. Combs (414)

A full and current list of all curators can be found here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/curators/curators.cgi

Notes:

1.  Some groups have co-curators and backup curators to a main curator.
    It's up to the curators of the groups to work out the details.)

2.  Curator editing priviliges to the sidebars are hierarchical in scope.
    For example, Clark Stephens, as curator of /build/, has editing
    privileges to all the pages in the /build/ area and its subgroups.
    Other curators may overlap in more specialized subgroups of /build/.
    Clark asked specificially for /build/minifigs/ but also offered to
    pick up slack in other /build/ groups if needed.  So he's listed as
    /build/minifigs/ explicitly but also has implicit access to the pages
    in other subgroups of /build/ (and also /build/ itself).

3.  There are still a lot of groups in need of a curator.  Post a follow-up
    to this message if you're interested, or email me at <todd@lugnet.com>.

Questions? -- post them here in lugnet.admin.curators!

--Todd