 Administrative / Curators / 305
  Re: Call for curator requests

(...) I'd be willing to be a co-curator for lugnet.fun.gaming, but James Brown and/or Chris Weeks (and maybe others) should also be considered. FUT: lugnet.admin.curators Frank (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Call for curator requests

(...) I'd be willing to do that as well. It's been a while since I played with FTX, but I'm sure it'll come back. While I'm at it, I should also request to curate luget.org.ca.nalug thanks, James (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)