 Administrative / Curators / 303
302  |  304
Subject:
Castle Curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:05:26 GMT

I was just wondering if the admins have decided to appoint a curator yet.
It was four months since I last requested, and haven't heard any "official"
status of what the admins wanted for lugnet.castle.

IIRC, there was a bit of activity a few weeks ago on the topic of a castle
curator, but I don't think any of it was cross-posted here.

Since becoming a member of LUGNET in 2001, I think I have become somewhat
proficient in FTX page building.  I am also quite interested in the LEGO
Castle Theme, though perhaps not as much of a castle die-hard as some of the
other users of LUGNET.

The most objective way may be to set up a poll, if there would be friction
on who was chosen.

I think my proposed "side-bar" page is somewhat decent and appealing, but that
is entirely my opinion.  I also find it somewhat irriating that other themes
get nice updates, while castle's sidebar remains "ancient".

If the issue of a curator for castle deems too contentious, would it be
possible to update the side-bar with at least some of the stuff that I
have done on my ftx page?

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/castlepage

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets