 Administrative / Curators / 300
Re: request to be a curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, William R. Ward writes:
Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> writes:
I would like to take on the role of curator for lugnet.org.us.baylug.

I would tend to think that lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf should go to the same
person who runs the baylug group....?

It has been awhile, so I am just re-emphasizing that I am available for
curatorship of lugnet.org.us.baylug
an lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.

Russell
BayLUG/BayLTC