 Administrative / Curators / 3
    A request to be curator of a group —Matthew Gerber
   Hiya' guys! I know it doesn't mean THAT much right now, but I would be interested in taking on the curatorship of the lugnet.loc.us.ca.slo group. A LUG is in the planning stages in our area (*finally*), and this group may see a bit more use due to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: A request to be curator of a group —Frank Filz
     I sent Todd a private note, but I'll request here also... I'm interested in being curator of lugnet.pirates. I'd be happy to do lugnet.fun.gaming also. I'd also like to do lugnet.loc.us.nc. I'll nominate Mike Walsh for lugnet.org.us.nclug. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: A request to be curator of a group —Cary Clark
   I'm interested in lugnet.faq Cary (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)