 Administrative / Curators / 292
    HP curator? —Matt Hein
   Well, just browsing through lugnet.harrypotter, when I realized one very important aspect for the newsgroup was conspicuously absent... A more welcoming sidebar. I was wondering if anyone yet has taken Curatorship of the HP newsgroup? If not, I'd be (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: HP curator? Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) You're on! Just please keep the 2 links that are there currently. thanks! -Suz Suzanne Green LUGNET Admin www.lugnet.com (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: HP curator? —Matt Hein
   (...) So, this means I've attained the curstorship, then? If so, I'll get to work on assimilating links tomorrow. Thank you, <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: HP curator? —Dan Boger
   (...) here's a suggestion: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: HP curator? —Matt Hein
   (...) Heh...you read my mind on that one... Does anyone else have any harry potter links they would like on the sidebar? <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)