 Administrative / Curators / 268
    .space curator fix —Jon Palmer
   This is a quick follow up on an email I sent to Suzanne 2 weeks ago. I was going to be set up as the .space curator but it looks like Jonathon Palmer (no relation :-) was given access instead. Just let me know what I need to do when I'm good to go. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: .space curator fix Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Very sorry 'bout that, Jon. You should be all set now. -Suz (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)