 Administrative / Curators / 234
    How to get curatorship of a group? —Jona Jeffords
   A group ((URL) was created for my organization (LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor) back on July 31, 2002. I am wondering when I should expect curatorship? Or if I need to do anything beyond the emails I have sent to Suz and Todd? Thanks for you time, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: How to get curatorship of a group? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) (not an admin, just a curator) I believe you've done the right things. With Suz's wedding and other matters, things sometimes do take a long time but don't despair yet. Another pair of notes might be in order but be patient. Hope that helps. (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: How to get curatorship of a group? Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Hi Jona. sorry for the dalay. (it's as Lar said, been busy w/wedding) Your permissions are now on. Thanks for your help with LUGNET! -Suz (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: How to get curatorship of a group? —Jona Jeffords
   (...) That's great! I appreciate it. Best of luck on the big event! Jona (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)