 Administrative / Curators / 227 (-5)
  Re: Is there a curator for lugnet.space?

Yup. :-) I've been talking to Todd and Suz. I should be good to go in a little bit. And by the way I've been planning to host the link list you're talkin about in a new section of the Shipyard for a while. I'll start to work on it in a bit. -Jon -- (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Is there a curator for lugnet.space?

Who, if anyone, is the curator for Lugnet.Space? I've noticed that almost all the other groups have a sidebar with links and a Spotlight. We seem to lack these things. I was thinking that we could have a link on the sidebar to a page with links to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Moderator / Layout

(...) That seems to have helped - it's narrower, and I can see the PNLTC Mall Show headline is wrapping now. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Moderator / Layout

(...) See this thread: (URL) (also in admin.curators) where I was asking about this very problem. Didn't really get an answer that I completely understood since I don't know how to do tables in FTX on the front page of a group. I do not think the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

kenneth johansen <kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote in message news:3D6145A4.82718C....uit.no... (...) new (...) called (...) change:) (...) I did a quick Search within google and came up with these two threads (URL) gives a step by step procedure for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact